Item no. 45894 Petit Bateau
Earn + 65 loyalty points with this purchase.
up to 10 working days
- Girl's coat in a wool blend with removable fake fur collar.
- This very stylish girl's coat is made in a wool blend and has a removable fake fur collar.It's lined in microfleece for greater warmth and softness
- Note the detailing on this child's garment that includes patch pockets on the front, a box pleat and a belt panel in the backYou'll love the coat's slightly flared shape that adds femininity and refinement to the garment.
- This coat will dress little girls with elegance.
- Outside : 80% Wool 20% Polyamide Imitation fourrure : 100% Polyester Lining : Cotton RPS 100% Polyester Lining manches : 100% polyamide Padding : 100% Polyester
A brand, a story
Where does the name come from? It's nothing to do with hosiery, Pierre Valton's original job when he founded the company in 1893. It's all down to his son Etienne, who invented underpants in 1918 and was inspired by the French nursery rhyme "Maman les p'tits bateaux" that his wife would sing to their children. And so the brand and the nursery rhyme became inextricably linked!Find out more
Know-how, quality knits
When you knit 98% of your garments yourself, the first rule is to select a quality yarn that's ruthlessly tested, followed by quality control measures all the way down the production line. That's why our knitwear is soft but strong and lasts for years!Find out more
The choice of responsible yarns
Apart from our garments' recognised quality, we are also striving to produce clothes that leave the tiniest of carbon footprints on the planet. We already use organic linen and cotton, and we're now incorporating other yarns, especially those made from recycled materials.Find out more
A clear idea about childhood
"Kids need real clothes". We design clothes suitable for kids' carefree, creative and even rough-and-tumble lifestyles. Every year we also take part in sponsorship projects or partnerships with various cultural organisations that run activities aimed at developing children's or even babies' creativity.Find out more