1. I have a question about a product
• I want to make sure I choose the right size.
6 or 12 months? 16 years or 18 years? To help you choose exactly the right size every time, we have included a size guide on each of our product pages on www.petit-bateau.co.uk. Just click the Size Guide link next to the size.
• Help! The size I've chosen is too small/big, what should I do?
Head to the store! You can exchange your item and choose the perfect size that will make you want to dance, run and play.
• How should I wash my lovely new clothes?
Our instructions for how to take good care of your clothes are in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.co.uk.
• How can I make sure my Petit Bateau garment lasts a long time?
Our top tips on how to take good care of your clothes are in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.co.uk.
• I would like to know what my Petit Bateau garment is made from.
Soft velour or cosy tubic? Information on the composition of your item is all in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.co.uk.
• Help! I've received a faulty product or I've noticed a problem after use, what should I do?
Head to the store! Our teams are on hand to figure out what's gone wrong. If it's a manufacturing error, we will send you a brand new item straight away. And if your item is no longer in stock in our store, you can choose a similar product up to the value of your purchase price.
2. I have a question about an order
• How do I order online?
It couldn't be easier, just click through the guide! To place an order on www.petit-bateau.co.uk :
1/ Make your choice:
- Click on the item(s) of your choice
- Choose the right size
- Click "Add to basket"
After you have added the item to your basket, you can either:
- Continue shopping on the site by clicking "Continue shopping". Each time you select an item you have to follow the same procedure (choose your size and add to the basket).
- Finish placing your order by clicking the "Place order" button.
2/ Confirm your order:
o First time? If you're a new customer on www.petit-bateau.co.uk, you can create your customer account after clicking "Confirm basket".
o Already have an account? Login after clicking "Place order" with your secret login details: your e-mail address and your password.
- Click "Confirm basket"
- Choose your delivery method
- Choose your payment method
- Confirm your order by clicking "Confirm and proceed to payment"
That's it! Just 10 days to wait until you can open your package! Hooray!
• I would like to change or remove an item from my order, how do I do that?
We're sorry but once your order has been confirmed, it can't be changed. Which means you can't change, delete or add anything.
• Oh no I got the delivery address wrong! How can I change it to make sure it goes to the right address?
Don't panic! You can amend your order within an hour of your payment. It's very easy: just login to your www.petit-bateau.co.uk online account. Don't forget to also change this address in your online account so that your next orders reach you safe and sound.
• How can I track my order?
Do we still have it or does the courier? To track your parcel's journey in real time, go to the "My Account" section of www.petit-bateau.co.uk. When you place your order you can also choose to get text updates on your parcel's progress. Handy when you want to stay in touch!
• How do I cancel my order?
Once validated and paid, I have up to 1 hour to cancel my Click & Collect order. The "I want to cancel my order" button is available as long as it is still possible to cancel. After this 1 hour period, you can no longer cancel via the website.
• How do I see my invoice?
Easy peasy! You can view and download your invoice whenever you want in the "My Orders" section of your online account.
• I haven't received my order, what should I do?
Have 10 working days passed and you still haven't received your parcel? You can track your package in your www.petit-bateau.co.uk online account. If a problem is found in the tracking, you can either contact the courier if your package is still there, or our customer service team if the package has already been returned to our warehouse. In general, the courier will keep a parcel for 2 weeks before returning it to us.
• My order has arrived damaged, what should I do?
So that we can resolve this as quickly as possible, you should contact the courier company and notify our customer service team on 0207 734 7259.
• I have a promo code that doesn't work, what should I do?
Is your code still valid (expiry date) and have you complied with the conditions of the offer? Have you checked if any items are marked with "blue dots" as our promo codes don't apply to them? If your promo code still doesn't work, you can contact our customer service team on 0207 734 7259.
3. I have a question about delivery
• When will I receive my order? What are your delivery times?
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: once your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will deliver your package within a maximum of 10 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) regardless of the delivery method chosen. Great timing!
• Where can I have my package delivered?
- To a Petit Bateau store: your parcel will be waiting for you in your chosen Petit Bateau store within 10 working days from the date you paid for your order. It is possible that some shops may not offer this service or it may be temporarily unavailable. In this case it won't be offered to you.
- To your home: we will deliver your package to your door via our courier within 10 working days from the date you paid for your order, this applies to the UK (excluding the Channel Islands).
• What are the delivery charges?
- To your home: £4.95 to the UK (excluding the Channel Islands).
- To a Petit Bateau store: free!
• Help! I'm missing an item, my order isn't right: what should I do?
Are your items different from the delivery note and your order? Are you missing items shown on your delivery note? Our customer service team is on hand to help on 0207 735 7259.
3bis. Click & Collect
• What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is a service offered by Petit Bateau, in all its stores in the UK since 18 November, 2021, allowing the customer to order products online before picking them up directly in one of the stores 2 hours after having placed their order.
• Which stores have the Click & Collect service?
Petit Bateau is embarking on the Click & Collect experience with all the stores. In these stores, Click & Collect products are available on condition that the chosen product(s) are in stock.
List of participating stores:
• How does Click & Collect work at Petit Bateau?
I select a product on the site and choose my size. I choose to reserve my item in store with a free collection available 2 hours after placing my order.
• I choose the option to collect in store. I select the store of my choice or the closest one where the product is indicated as available.
• Once the store has been selected, my product is reserved in my backet for 15 minutes. I validate my basket.
• I can then confirm my delivery method as well as entering the contact details of the person who will collect the order from the store if I designate somebody else to collect it.
• I then proceed to pay for my order. I confirm and pay.
• I wait for the email confirming that my order is ready to be collected from my store and that also contains my invoice.
How do I know if my item is eligible for Click & Collect?
All products are eligible except web exclusives and anything from the AMAZING super sales as well as products that are not available from the store's stock. The site shows stores where the product is available.
• Can I collect an item from the store within 2 hours and have the rest delivered to my home?
Yes, when placing my order, I can choose the products I want to have delivered to my home (select add to basket) and those that I want to collect in store which will be available within 2 hours (select reserve in store).
• What payment method can I use for Click & Collect?
All the payment methods available on the site.
• How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
Petit Bateau will send me an order confirmation confirmation by email.
• How do I know if my order is ready in store?
I wait for an email and text from the chosen store telling me that my order is ready to be collected in the store. Only then can I (or the person designated to collect the order) go to the store with the confirmation email or text as well as some ID.
• Do I need to go to the store at any special time to collect my order?
No, there are no special times for order collection, I can go at any time during the store's opening hours. You can find our store's opening hours here.
• I placed an order but my store is closed?
If the order is placed on a day when the selected store is closed, the 2-hour order preparation period then applies to when the store reopens. I must wait for the text confirmation indicating that my order is ready at the store, so I can go to the store to pick up my order.
• What do I need to bring to pick up my order in store?
Much like picking up an online delivery in store, I must bring some ID and my order number from the confirmation email and text.
• Can someone come pick up my order in store for me?
Yes, somebody can represent you, as long as you indicated this when placing the order. When choosing store delivery, I enter the last name, first name and phone number of the person who will pick up the order for me.
• How long is my order kept in store?
I will receive reminders every 5th, 10th and 15th day. The store may keep my purchases beyond this period for a maximum of 28 days. After this period, I will be reimbursed.
CANCELLATION / EXCHANGES
• Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?
Once validated and paid, you can no longer cancel your Click & Collect order on the website.
• How do exchanges/refunds work? Do I have to go to the same store?
No, not necessarily, the same online order returns policy applies everywhere. See the page here for more info.
4. I have a question about payment
• What payment methods can I use to shop on www.petit-bateau.co.uk?
- Your orders placed on www.petit-bateau.co.uk can be paid for using a bank card. You can choose between:
If you pay for your purchases using Visa or Mastercard, the bank that issued your card will ask you for identification.
- You can also pay using your account. The option to Pay in 4 instalments is available for orders of more than £30.
• Is it safe to pay online?
- You can do it with your eyes shut! We have a system in place that guarantees 100% secure online payment: Secure Socket Layer (S.S.L) encryption protects all data related to payments. Your banking data is therefore never processed on the Petit Bateau computer system.
5. I have a question about exchanges and returns
• How do I return an item or an order for a refund?
- Register the return on your www.petit-bateau.co.uk online account by selecting the order and the relevant item(s).
- Package up your unworn, unwashed and non-personalized items in their original packaging. Add the delivery note or invoice.
- Write the address below on the parcel and add stamps (at the current rate):
– Internet Returns –
106-108, Kings Road
• How long do I have to return an item?
A full 30 days (14 days on sale items)! You can return any item you're not satisfied with within 30 days (14 days on sale items) of receiving your order. You will be refunded within 30 days of sending your return package.
• Do I have to pay for returns?
Yes, you pay for return postage.
• How long does it take to be refunded?
Up to 30 days. You will receive your refund within 30 days of sending your return package. We will refund you by the same payment method as the one used for your purchase.
• Can I get a refund for my order in store?
Refunds for items ordered online, in store: It is now possible and we refund everything! All you have to do is drop off your items in the shop within 30 days or 45 days if you are a member of The Big Family. The only problem is that items on sale are excluded (exchange only) and you have to show the receipt/gift receipt for gifts (or the invoice). Oh yes! one or two more little details about the conditions: labelled, unwashed, unworn and in their original packaging.
• How do I exchange a garment I don't want to keep?
Not your cup of tea? You can of course exchange the unworn, unwashed, non-personalised item(s) for free in your nearest Petit Bateau store (or a Petit Bateau partner store), bringing your invoice with you, with the exception of private sale items which can only be returned for a refund following the procedure above.
• How long do I have to exchange a garment?
A full 30 days (14 days on sale items)!! You can exchange your garments for free in your nearest Petit Bateau store (or a Petit Bateau partner store) within 30 days (14 days on sale items) of receiving your order, with the exception of private sale items which can only be returned for a refund following the procedure above.
6. I have a question about my account
• I've forgotten my password, how do I login to my account?
We've got it covered! A few clicks is all it takes to make a fresh start. Start by clicking on "My Account" at the top of the page then "Forgot my password". You can then enter your email address on a new page. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. We apologise in advance: it may take a little longer during busy periods (private sales, discounts, special offers).
• How can I delete my account?
Easy peasy, just contact our customer service team using the contact form on the www.petit-bateau.co.uk website. And boom! Your account will be deleted in a flash.
7. I have a question about the loyalty programme
• How do I sign up to the loyalty programme?
To join the ranks of our loyal customers, simply fill in some information after shopping on www.petit-bateau.co.uk or in your preferred Petit Bateau store! We will create your "The big family" as soon as we have your:
- First name,
- E-mail address OR mobile phone number OR postal address.
• How do I register my loyalty card on my online account?
You just need to add your loyalty card number to your online profile in the "My Account" section on www.petit-bateau.co.uk. Your loyalty card number is written on each of your till receipts.
• How do I earn points on my loyalty card?
You earn points with each purchase. £1 purchased = 1 point (valid for 12 months on www.petit-bateau.co.uk or in a Petit Bateau store). All your points are stored in your loyalty account and are valid for 12 months.
• Where can I earn points on my loyalty card?
In your preferred Petit Bateau store or on www.petit-bateau.co.uk : with each purchase points are added to your loyalty card. And if you're travelling to France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Austria, you'll also earn points for every purchase in a Petit Bateau store.
• How can I check The big family?
Go to your nearest Petit Bateau store, and give your full name to our team and we will be able to tell you how many points you have saved up. You can check the balance of your loyalty account any time you like in the "My Account" section of www.petit-bateau.co.uk, in the "The big family" area.
• How can I use my loyalty discount?
Great! Got a loyalty discount of £6, £10, £20 or £30? You can use your discount as soon as you make your next purchase in your preferred Petit Bateau store or on www.petit-bateau.co.uk as long as your points are still valid (12 months). Remember: your loyalty discounts are only valid in the UK.
8. I am looking for information on Petit Bateau stores
• How do I find a Petit Bateau store?
Looking for your nearest Petit Bateau store? They are all just a click away: https://stores.petit-bateau.com/search. Choose an address, a country or a postcode, and bingo! All the Petit Bateau stores in that area will appear.
• In which countries can I buy from Petit Bateau?
Petit Bateau loves to travel and has dropped anchor in 60 countries. You can find your nearest Petit Bateau store by simply clicking here: https://stores.petit-bateau.com/search.
9. I have a question about my personal information
• What rights do I have with regard to my account and personal data held by Petit Bateau?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by the Personal Data Protection Act of 20 June 2018 and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, correct, object to, limit the processing of, delete and transfer the data you have provided to Petit Bateau. You also have the right to provide instructions regarding the use of your personal data after your death.
• How can I exercise my rights regarding my personal data?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can send a request specifying your membership number, surname, first name, address and attaching a copy of both sides of your identity document to:
- By post: Petit Bateau, 106-108, Kings Road, London, SW3 4TZ;
- By e-mail to: contact.
• I no longer wish to receive offers from Petit Bateau, how do I unsubscribe?
Sniff! If you don't want to receive any more offers from Petit Bateau, you can either click on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of each email, or drop us a line to the address above or by email to: https://www.petit-bateau.co.uk/contact/. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you on board again one day, see you soon!
For more information: Go to www.petit-bateau.co.uk - "Data protection policy": www.petit-bateau.co.uk/privacy-policy/.