Item no. 49627 Petit Bateau
Earn + 179 loyalty points with this purchase.
in 5-7 days
Girls' Feather and Down Coat
- Long, warm and comfy down jacket, a must-have when it comes to battling the winter cold.
- Made of a technical fabric which provides great protection from the cold and the rain, this down jacket features an 80/20 down to feather distribution.
- Very feminine trapeze cut with princess pleat details.
- We love its very solid details, such as the detachable hood, high-neck collar and zip + popper fastening, its lined pockets and its length.
- This is the perfect coat for midwinter with its warm feather and down filling, waterproof fabric and fashionable, practical detailing to keep the cold out.
maximum temperature 30 °c • gentle spin
do not tumble dry
do not dry clean
A brand, a story
Where does the name come from? It's nothing to do with hosiery, Pierre Valton's original job when he founded the company in 1893. It's all down to his son Etienne, who invented underpants in 1918 and was inspired by the French nursery rhyme "Maman les p'tits bateaux" that his wife would sing to their children. And so the brand and the nursery rhyme became inextricably linked!Find out more
Know-how, quality knits
When you knit 98% of your garments yourself, the first rule is to select a quality yarn that's ruthlessly tested, followed by quality control measures all the way down the production line. That's why our knitwear is soft but strong and lasts for years!Find out more
The choice of responsible yarns
Apart from our garments' recognised quality, we are also striving to produce clothes that leave the tiniest of carbon footprints on the planet. We already use organic linen and cotton, and we're now incorporating other yarns, especially those made from recycled materials.Find out more
A clear idea about childhood
"Kids need real clothes". We design clothes suitable for kids' carefree, creative and even rough-and-tumble lifestyles. Every year we also take part in sponsorship projects or partnerships with various cultural organisations that run activities aimed at developing children's or even babies' creativity.Find out more