Item no. 44692 Petit Bateau
Earn + 149 loyalty points with this purchase.
in 5-7 days
Boys' duffel coat in wool blend.
- A key item for a pretty style, the Petit Bateau duffel coat is in toasty warm wool blend with a body and hood lined in fake sheepskin.
- Note the handy details that include flap pockets, dual closing with a zip and authentic toggles in natural rope, sleeves lined with nylon that makes it easier to slip the coat on, an embroidered badge on the sleeve and a halfmoon milleraies stripe on the characteristic Petit Bateau lining.
- This boy's duffel coat in wool blend is a basic winter item.
- Material:Outside 80% Wool 20% Polyamide Lining Cotton RPS & Hood 100% Polyester Lining Sleeves 100% Polyamide Contribution of 100% Cotton Fleece 100% Polyester
- Outside : 80% Wool 20% Polyamide Lining : Cotton RPS et capuche : 100% Polyester Lining manches : 100% Polyamide Apport de 100% Cotton Padding : 100% Polyester
A brand, a story
Where does the name come from? It's nothing to do with hosiery, Pierre Valton's original job when he founded the company in 1893. It's all down to his son Etienne, who invented underpants in 1918 and was inspired by the French nursery rhyme "Maman les p'tits bateaux" that his wife would sing to their children. And so the brand and the nursery rhyme became inextricably linked!Find out more
Know-how, quality knits
When you knit 98% of your garments yourself, the first rule is to select a quality yarn that's ruthlessly tested, followed by quality control measures all the way down the production line. That's why our knitwear is soft but strong and lasts for years!Find out more
The choice of responsible yarns
Apart from our garments' recognised quality, we are also striving to produce clothes that leave the tiniest of carbon footprints on the planet. We already use organic linen and cotton, and we're now incorporating other yarns, especially those made from recycled materials.Find out more
A clear idea about childhood
"Kids need real clothes". We design clothes suitable for kids' carefree, creative and even rough-and-tumble lifestyles. Every year we also take part in sponsorship projects or partnerships with various cultural organisations that run activities aimed at developing children's or even babies' creativity.Find out more