Item no. 14837 Petit Bateau
Earn + 54 loyalty points with this purchase.
up to 10 working days
- Crafted in cosy fleece, this baby boy's sleeper is accented with a graphic star print along with contrasting plain cuffs and edging. The sleepsuit's foot soles are printed with a non-slip star—a must-have as soon as baby can walk. With an extremely practical Y-opening, these baby boy's warm fleece coveralls are an essential in baby's winter wardrobe. Material: 100% polyester
- Overpyjama in printed fleece with a very graphic star print.
- Poppa opening in front, contrasting trim.
- The fleece adds warmth and softness for maximum comfort.
- An item with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label that guarantees safeness for skin.
- 100% Polyester
maximum temperature 30 °c • normal spin
do not tumble dry
do not dry clean
A brand, a story
Where does the name come from? It's nothing to do with hosiery, Pierre Valton's original job when he founded the company in 1893. It's all down to his son Etienne, who invented underpants in 1918 and was inspired by the French nursery rhyme "Maman les p'tits bateaux" that his wife would sing to their children. And so the brand and the nursery rhyme became inextricably linked!Find out more
Know-how, quality knits
When you knit 98% of your garments yourself, the first rule is to select a quality yarn that's ruthlessly tested, followed by quality control measures all the way down the production line. That's why our knitwear is soft but strong and lasts for years!Find out more
The choice of responsible yarns
Apart from our garments' recognised quality, we are also striving to produce clothes that leave the tiniest of carbon footprints on the planet. We already use organic linen and cotton, and we're now incorporating other yarns, especially those made from recycled materials.Find out more
A clear idea about childhood
"Kids need real clothes". We design clothes suitable for kids' carefree, creative and even rough-and-tumble lifestyles. Every year we also take part in sponsorship projects or partnerships with various cultural organisations that run activities aimed at developing children's or even babies' creativity.Find out more