in 5-7 days
Free exchanges in store
- Socks made of snuggly, comfy terry towelling.
- Petit Bateau signature stamp on the sole.
- They hold securely onto babies' feet thanks to the fabric which contains elastane.
- Product certified to Standard 100 by the Oeko-Tex label, guaranteeing that it is kind to skin.
- 92% Cotton 7% Polyamide 1% Elastane
Because we love the planet as much as our children, this product is made with organic cotton. Organic cotton farming not only maximises water usage, but also preserves soil quality, biodiversity and farmers' health. The cotton fields are irrigated by rain alone, on land that does not require fertiliser, and whose flowers produce fibres long enough for our very high quality standards. Petit Bateau ensures the quality of its organic cotton thread by regularly running tests with 2 independent European laboratories that check its genetic make-up and ensure that there are no pesticides present. Find out more