This collector's collection celebrates over 100 years of Petit Bateau's expertise. in its own unique way. It was designed in Paris and knitted and assembled in Troyes, in the Saint Joseph Factory where everything began in 1893.
- Pack of 2 pairs of knickers in Petit Bateau's iconic rib knit.
- Small bows and picot edging.
- Set comes in an attractive printed box.
- Wear with the matching strappy Made in France tops.
- Product certified to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 by the Oeko-Tex label, guaranteeing that it is kind to skin.
- 100% Cotton
By checking all stages of the manufacturing process, Petit Bateau guarantees that its finished products are completely safe for newborns, baby underwear, children and adults, as well as nightwear. Petit Bateau is always on the side of future generations!